ProCheckUp's forensic consultants can serve as expert witnesses on almost any topic relating to digital information, including:
- Expert testimony on the forensic soundness of data collections performed by our own team of data collection and forensic experts
- Expert testimony on the reliability of collection practices utilized by your opponent or a third party
- Expert reporting on our own findings and forensic analysis
ProCheckUp Engagement lifecycle
Procheckup utilises a standard engagement model for all engagements which is defined below: -
Offering - Activities that take place before the execution of a consultancy assignment:
- Pre-sales and identification of client needs;
- Creation of an agreement, typically covering: - Context of the work - Services and deliverables - Approach and work plan - Roles and responsibilities.
Execution - Delivery of the services agreed at the offering stage to satisfy the client:
- Refining the work plan;
- Implementing the agreed work plan;
- Assignment of staff, management and mentoring;
- Approval and acceptance.
Closure - Activities that take place at the end of a consultancy assignment:
- Final client evaluation and agreement that the service has been delivered;
- Conclusion of obligations;
- Finalising payment;
- Any subsequent improvements to the service.