Mobile Application Testing
In the dynamic realm of mobile applications, ensuring security is paramount. ProCheckUp's Mobile Application Testing Service is tailored to discern potential security gaps in your application. This might arise from vulnerabilities, configuration lapses, or deviations from security best practices. While Web application testing is typically browser-based, mobile application testing delves deeper into compiled applications. Here, a significant portion of the processing and functionality rests within the application itself.
Our rigorous assessment, tailored to the specific technologies and functions of each application, typically encompasses the following key areas:
- Local Data Storage: Examining how data is stored locally on the device.
- Reverse Engineering: Identifying vulnerabilities by deconstructing the application.
- Session Management: Ensuring secure user sessions and authentication processes.
- Data in Transit: Analyzing the security of data as it moves between systems.
- Running Processes: Investigating the application's operational security.
- Application Filesystem: Scrutinizing the app's file storage and access mechanisms.
- Input Validation: Ensuring user inputs do not lead to vulnerabilities.
- Known Vulnerabilities: Checking against databases of documented security threats
Upon concluding the assessment, our clients receive a comprehensive technical report. This documentation offers in-depth insights into identified vulnerabilities, accompanied by strategic remediation recommendations. For a succinct overview, an executive summary elucidates the most critical security concerns.
ProCheckUp Engagement lifecycle
Procheckup utilises a standard engagement model for all engagements which is defined below: -
Offering - Activities that take place before the execution of a consultancy assignment:
- Pre-sales and identification of client needs;
- Creation of an agreement, typically covering: - Context of the work - Services and deliverables - Approach and work plan - Roles and responsibilities.
Execution - Delivery of the services agreed at the offering stage to satisfy the client:
- Refining the work plan;
- Implementing the agreed work plan;
- Assignment of staff, management and mentoring;
- Approval and acceptance.
Closure - Activities that take place at the end of a consultancy assignment:
- Final client evaluation and agreement that the service has been delivered;
- Conclusion of obligations;
- Finalising payment;
- Any subsequent improvements to the service.
Embark on your journey to a more secure mobile application.contact us today to understand how ProCheckUp's Mobile Application Testing Services can fortify your digital offerings.