As part of an incident investigation ProCheckUp can perform a breach impact assessment identifying:
- Details of incident, how it was detected and root cause (if known)
- When the incident happened: Date/time
- Period of loss
- Volume of loss
- Individuals impacted
- Risk and damage
ProCheckUp Engagement lifecycle
Procheckup utilises a standard engagement model for all engagements which is defined below: -
Offering - Activities that take place before the execution of a consultancy assignment:
- Pre-sales and identification of client needs;
- Creation of an agreement, typically covering: - Context of the work - Services and deliverables - Approach and work plan - Roles and responsibilities.
Execution - Delivery of the services agreed at the offering stage to satisfy the client:
- Refining the work plan;
- Implementing the agreed work plan;
- Assignment of staff, management and mentoring;
- Approval and acceptance.
Closure - Activities that take place at the end of a consultancy assignment:
- Final client evaluation and agreement that the service has been delivered;
- Conclusion of obligations;
- Finalising payment;
- Any subsequent improvements to the service.
Please contact us for more information on how ProCheckUp Breach Impact Assessments Services can help you.