Penetration Testing | Pen Testing | CESG Check
Penetration testing (also called pen testing) is the practice of testing a computer system, network or Web application to find vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit.
- Infrastructure Security Testing
- Application Security Testing
- Mobile Application Security Testing
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Security Testing
- Telephony Penetration Testing
- Laptop and Mobile Device Security Reviews
- CHECK IT Health Checks
- Social Engineering
- Application Source Code Reviews
The PCI Data Security Standard is a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment account data security. It was developed by the founding payment brands of the PCI Security Standards Council, including Visa and MasterCard. Any company processing, storing or transmitting credit card details needs to be aware of the Standard and its requirements.
ProCheckUp are experts in the field of security testing and are able to use this expertise to ensure your company is secure as you need it to be. This can be achieved through the following services:
We are a CESG CHECK, CREST, PCI QSA & PCI ASV approved company.
Contact us to discuss your security needs further.