Salary: 40-45K (Experience based) Full time
Location: London Office, Russell Square
Reports to: TBC
ProCheckUp are looking for a self-motivated individual to join their dynamic team, in this
Managment level position. We are a fun and sociable company based in London and Manchester,
offering security consultancy services. We are looking for the individual to start as soon as
possible, during this intensive growth period.
- Good standard of formal education, minimum educated to degree level, preferably with a CIM qualification
- A high level of commitment, motivation, enthusiasm and energy
- Self motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of technology & IT solutions
- Ability to form and develop business relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Must be IT literate, with good knowledge of CRM systems, web management tools and campaign management systems.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years B2B marketing experience, with knowledge of new media/ social marketing and a proven ability to create and manage company marketing strategies
- Experience of developing and managing partners, leveraging commitment and funding to complete joint initiatives
- Experience using SalesForce or a similar CRM system
This is an exciting, varied and rewarding opportunity for an experienced marketing executive to develop a career in marketing management. The candidate will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy, creating and maintaining all B2B marketing initiatives.
- Developing new partnerships
- Maintaining industry accreditations
- Making company presentations at events
- Managing marketing campaigns
- Web site enhancement
- SEO/PPC strategy and execution
- Writing and submitting marketing plans
- Planning, organising and running events
- Developing new service collateral
- Creating copy including website text and case studies
- Monitoring competitor activity in the market place and undertaking competitor analysis
- Identifying strategic partnerships to assist with the development of ProCheckUp
- Measuring results and suggesting improvements
- Managing a marketing executive
- Generating leads for sales team
- Managing marketing budget
- Developing the ProCheckUp brand
If you are interested in the role, please send an email introducing yourself, and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not respond to telephone calls or CVs from agencies.