Salary: 30-40K (Experience based) Full time
Location: London Office, Russell Square
Reports to: TBC
ProCheckUp are looking for a self-motivated individual to join their dynamic team, in this
Manager level position. We are a fun and sociable company based in London and Manchester,
offering security consultancy services. We are looking for the individual to start as soon as
possible, during this intensive growth period.
- Leading and directing the delivery of a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Dealing with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
- Crafting of business and people solutions
- Managing HR budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other relevant HR projects
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Have a CIPD or equivalent qualification
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
If you are interested in the role, please send an email introducing yourself, and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not respond to telephone calls or CVs from agencies.